An event plan lets you map the key milestones, deadlines and touch-points for a high level view of an event.
The perfect way to map the key milestones, deadlines and touch-points for a high level view
This event plan template has been pre-populated with example content for a conference to give you an idea of what to include. You can clear the content and use the individual elements to put together your own event plan.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed your own event plan, you can share a link to the board directly with your production team and client.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.