Documenting the hiring process makes it easier to keep track of candidates and ensure you're bringing the right people on-board.
The perfect template to manage your hiring process
Shortlisting, screening, interviewing and following-up with candidates is a time consuming process. Unless you stay on top of it, recruitment plans can quickly degenerate into a mountain of resumes, print-outs and handwritten notes. Hiring the best candidate should be straightforward, and we've put together this template to help you stay organised at every step.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've modified the stages to match your recruitment process, you can share a link with your team and begin to shortlist candidates together.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.