Interior design projects run much smoother when the client's requirements and expectations are recorded early on. An interior design brief helps you to do just that.
The perfect template for briefing-in an interior design project
As a designer, it's your job to capture this information and use it to develop a solution for your client. A great interior design brief contains several key elements:
- Project overview
- Client involvement
- Location & areas
- Current & intended residents or guests
- Style references
- Budget & timeframes
We've pre-filled this template with a sample interior design project to show you how it could look.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed your interior design brief template, you can share the board directly with clients.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.