The Lean Canvas is a actionable template developed by Ash Maurya, based on the hugely popular Business Model Canvas. It's designed specifically for startups, with some of the sections swapped out to reflect the risk and uncertainty inherent in building a startup.
The Lean Canvas template, now available in Milanote
We put together this Lean Canvas template in Milanote to make it a quicker and more collaborative process, that can be completed both by teams operating in the same room or remotely. To get more from this template, you may choose to drag out boards into each box so that you can build up your ideas unrestricted.
Once you've completed the canvas, you can export the board as a PDF.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.