Ideas are the currency of creativity. But sometimes your reserves can run dry. Mind mapping is a time-tested approach to getting the wheels turning again.
A simple template for mind-mapping
When completing a mind mapping excercise in Milanote, it's important to remember the goal—ideas at scale. With that in mind, try to just get your ideas down on the canvas. Don't judge, instead, go for volume. Once you've got your ideas down, you can further refine them and develop them into something great.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed the process of building out your user personas, go ahead and share them with your project team.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.