A moodboard is a great way to set the visual direction for a creative project. It's an effective way to communicate your ideas quickly without having to produce new work—instead, arranging existing images, text and links to evoke the style that you're looking for.
The perfect way to set out the look and feel of a creative project
A moodboard in Milanote doesn't need to be static. Milanote handles images, videos, links and text, so you can really bring your ideas to life. Building a dynamic vision for a project has never been easier, and with Milanote's integrated image search, you can find the perfect photography without leaving your board. For more information on creating a moodboard in Milanote, check out our guide.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed the moodboard, go ahead and share the completed board with your project team.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.