Building a set of of user personas provides a way to rally your team around the people that they're designing for. It ensures that everyone understands the user's needs.
The essential template for building UX personas
Before you start designing a new product, it's crucial to figure out who is going to be using it. We've built this persona template to make the process of creating, sharing and using personas straightforward for you and your team.
Where possible, this persona template should be completed with real-world data and research. You want to be confident that these people actually exist and are not just hypothetical. You can find out more about gathering user research here.
Rather than start from a blank canvas, we've prepared a template to get you started. It's pre-populated with some example personas to give you an idea of what's required.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed the process of building out your user personas, go ahead and share them with your project team.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.