Retrospectives are a great way for you and your team to review past projects in order to learn and improve.
A template for running successful project retrospectives
Project retrospectives take place in a dedicated window of time where you can review a completed project and learn from both its successes and failures. It's a great way for teams and organisations to improve their work going forward.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed the retrospective board, you can share a link with your team.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.