A social media calendar is perfect for gathering all your posts together and scheduling the details of each release. It solves a few big problems that busy marketing managers often face: Not having good channel content prepared in advance, missing key posting opportunities, and leaving big gaps between posts. No need to click frantically around the internet before your meeting. With this template, you can prepare the next week's content in advance and avoid a last minute crisis.
A simple yet effective template for planning your social media activity
We put together this Social Media Calendar template for Milanote to make the process of calendaring your social posts for the week quicker and more collaborative.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Invite your whole team directly to the board, and let them add a few new post ideas to the backlog.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.