A shared team planner is a simple way to coordinate projects and people in a busy studio. Ensuring visibility of each team member's schedule makes it much easier for everybody to stay on track and drive results.
The essential template for coordinating project teams
Rather than start from a blank canvas, we've prepared this template to get you started.
We find that having a weekly focus and a space for any important events is really useful in our studio, but you can customise this team planner to fit your own needs.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Invite the rest of your team to the board and let them personalise their column.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.