Understanding and documenting your user flows can help you to improve your website, products or services. It helps you to find UX issues that have gone unnoticed and ultimately to design solutions.
The perfect template for planning user flows
It's best practice to continually update and review the user flow diagram as it changes over time. You may find it useful to complete a brainstorming session after you identify issues with your user flow.
This template has been pre-filled with a sample user flow diagram to demonstrate how it could look.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've completed your own user flow, you can share the board directly with the rest of your team.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.