User stories are a great way to write simplified requirement descriptions of new features and capability requirements.
A template for writing effective user stories
We put this user story template together to help product teams write user stories in the correct format, and to keep track of them through out the product development process.
We've pre-populated this template with a selection of user stories examples to get you started.
Sharing and collaboration is simple in Milanote. Once you've created your own user story template, you can share the board directly with your team.
Why use a Milanote template?
Milanote's public template browser allows immediate access to high-quality pre-formatted boards from expert contributors that help you and your team get started faster.
- Create your own private templates to share with colleagues and speed up common tasks and processes.
- Collect all of your requirements in one place—all your notes, ideas and research side by side.
- Create boards within boards to add as many levels of hierarchy as your project requires.
- Export your boards to linear or layout PDFs, or simply invite clients and stakeholders to collaborate in boards directly.
- Access Milanote across all of your devices through a web browser (native apps coming soon).
- Feel safe—Milanote is a secure and private place for your all of your creative projects.